Warsaw Cut Glass has been creating hand cut glass since 1911
When Warsaw Cut Glass Company opened its doors in 1911, master glass artisan painstakingly hand cut each piece of crystal on belt-driven wheels. Free-hand design made each piece a true original. Today it is one of the last American facilities practicing the art of cutting glass. The technique and equipment have remained unchanged and so has the product.
The ownership of Warsaw Cut Glass has changed just three times in the company's history always remaining in side the firm, always in the hands of practicing craftsmen dedicated to preserving the art. Come inside and look around at our items.